Important Notes & Announcements
Release Date – August 10, 2018
Deprecation Notice – ILINX Capture Report interface replacement
ImageSource has heard from several of our customers that the built-in ILINX Capture Report interface needs to be more flexible. We are very excited about the new ILINX Analytics products that we are releasing with ILINX 8.6 and our plan is to replace the current ILINX Capture Report interface with one or more out-of-the-box dashboards. You will also have the option of purchasing additional analytics capabilities for unlimited real-time visualization of key business process information, within ILINX and even external to ILINX. Please refer to the ILINX 8.6 New Features Guide and ilinx.com for additional details about the new ILINX Analytics products. ImageSource has not yet identified a date when the ILINX Capture Report interface will be replaced with ILINX Analytics but we will provide notice at least one release in advance. Please contact ImageSource Technical Support if you have any questions about this announcement.
ILINX Capture Platform installation includes ILINX Advanced Capture. Licensing is required to use those features.
ILINX Web Platform includes ILINX eForms, ILINX Flex, and ILINX Analytics. Specific licensing is required for each product feature.
ILINX version 8.5 includes over 65 powerful enhancements and a number of bug fixes since the previous release version referenced above. For detailed information about the new ILINX 8.5 features, please refer to the New Features document or individual ILINX product guides.
Key ILINX 8.0 certifications:
– Microsoft Windows Server 2016
– Microsoft SQL Server 2016
– Microsoft Office 2016
ImageSource strives to deliver the highest value products with the most up-to-date technologies available. The ILINX product support lifecycle is defined in the ILINX End User License Agreement (EULA) and states that ImageSource supports both its current and closest previous released version of the Software.
Please contact ImageSource Technical Support if you have questions about this announcement or for information on obtaining and upgrading to a newer version of ILINX.
– The ILINX suite of products are designed and tested to work seamlessly together, as such, only installations where all products that are on the same version are supported.
– As of ILINX 7.0, the client applications require .NET 4.5 and will no longer work on Win XP.
– The “Automatic download or upload” feature for ILINX Capture human activities has been deprecated in ILINX 8.0
– ImageSource is announcing with this release the planned deprecation of the ILINX Capture Zonal Recognition module. The module will continue to ship and function with ILINX Capture for some time but customers are encouraged to transition to the ILINX Capture fixed form capabilities available in this release. These new features are significantly more flexible, robust, and accurate than the Zonal Recognition module capabilities. Please contact ImageSource Technical Support or your ImageSource Sales representative if you have any questions about this announcement.