Important Notes & Announcements
Release Date – September 15, 2017
ILINX version 8.5 includes over 65 powerful enhancements and a number of bug fixes since the previous release version referenced above. For detailed information about the new ILINX 8.5 features, please refer to the New Features document or individual ILINX product guides.
Key ILINX 8.0 certifications:
– Microsoft Windows Server 2016
– Microsoft SQL Server 2016
– Microsoft Office 2016
ImageSource strives to deliver the highest value products with the most up-to-date technologies available. The ILINX product support lifecycle is defined in the ILINX End User License Agreement (EULA) and states that ImageSource supports both its current and closest previous released version of the Software.
Please contact ImageSource Technical Support if you have questions about this announcement or for information on obtaining and upgrading to a newer version of ILINX.
– The ILINX suite of products are designed and tested to work seamlessly together, as such, only installations where all products that are on the same version are supported.
– As of ILINX 7.0, the client applications require .NET 4.5 and will no longer work on Win XP.
– The “Automatic download or upload” feature for ILINX Capture human activities has been deprecated in ILINX 8.0
– ImageSource is announcing with this release the planned deprecation of the ILINX Capture Zonal Recognition module. The module will continue to ship and function with ILINX Capture for some time but customers are encouraged to transition to the ILINX Capture fixed form capabilities available in this release. These new features are significantly more flexible, robust, and accurate than the Zonal Recognition module capabilities. Please contact ImageSource Technical Support or your ImageSource Sales representative if you have any questions about this announcement.
All Hotfixes are cumulative and contain both new items and items from previous hot fixes since the last formal release version
Starting in this product release, customers/developers calling the “Login3 method” in custom code will either have to: update their code to use one of the other login methods, or change the ActivationID key value in the ILINX Content Store web.config file to use the previous value.