Release Date – March 31, 2017
ILINX version 8.0 includes nearly 100 powerful enhancements and a number of bug fixes since the previous release version referenced above. For detailed information about the new ILINX 8.0 features, please refer to the New Features document or individual ILINX product guides.
Key ILINX 8.0 certifications:
– Microsoft Windows Server 2016
– Microsoft SQL Server 2016
– Microsoft Office 2016
ImageSource strives to deliver the highest value products with the most up-to-date technologies available. The ILINX product support lifecycle is defined in the ILINX End User License Agreement (EULA) and states that ImageSource supports both its current and closest previous released version of the Software.
Please contact ImageSource Technical Support if you have questions about this announcement or for information on obtaining and upgrading to a newer version of ILINX.
– The ILINX suite of products are designed and tested to work seamlessly together, as such, only installations where all products that are on the same version are supported.
– As of ILINX 7.0, client requires .NET 4.5 and will no longer work on Win XP
– The “Automatic download or upload” feature for ILINX Capture human activities has been deprecated in ILINX 8.0
All Hotfixes are cumulative and contain both new items and items from previous hot fixes since the last formal release version